Odon, IN – December 6th, 2018 – WAGLER COMPETITION PRODUCTS has added another tally to the list of first-to-market products with its Wagler L5P Duramax billet connecting rods. GM’s latest generation of Duramax engines is the most powerful to date and is showing much promise with recent advancements in ECU calibration and fuel system upgrades. It won’t be long until the limits of the stock L5P connecting rods are found, and Wagler Competition Products already has the solution for when that happens.
Coming in at $3,174.00 MSRP per set, the Wagler L5P Duramax billet connecting rods are a shining example high-quality American manufacturing:
- Made from 4340ACQ certified material
- All designing, programming, machining, assembly, and QC performed in-house at Wagler
- I-Beam design and utilizes factory replacement bearings
- Honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- Features a locator to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore
- Come standard with ARP2000 7/16″ fasteners
- Rated to handle 2,000+ HP
- All sets balanced to a +/- 1-gram standard
- 100% made in the USA
Wagler’s L5P Duramax billet connecting rods are the latest installment of innovative performance parts that are pushing the limit and setting the standard of high-performance diesel, and solidifies Wagler Competition Products as the world leader in Duramax performance.
About Wagler Competition Products:
Based out of Odon, IN, Wagler Competition Products was founded in 2011 and has been setting the standard and pushing the limits in diesel performance ever since! Parts offerings include Duramax cylinder heads, intakes, intercooler piping, hardcore engine parts and components including pushrods and rotating assemblies, and so much more. For more information, visit online at WaglerCompetition.com and “like” Wagler Competition Products on Facebook at facebook.com/WaglerCompetitionProducts and follow on Instagram at @waglercompetition.