Odon, IN – December 28th, 2018 – WAGLER COMPETITION PRODUCTS introduces the Duramax Engine Lifting Plate Assembly to stop all of the issues you may face as a technician or machinist. The lifting plate will cease the need for assistance while handling a 6.6L Duramax Engine. The assembly is compatible with all 2001-2016, 6.6L Duramax Engines, but will not work on L5P engines.
How it Works:
- Mounts directly to engine block in same location as the turbo pedestal
- Lifting eye is located towards the front of the plate to maintain COG (Center of Gravity)
- To remove/install complete engines
- Assist engine mounting to stands
- Lifting bare blocks in/out of boring, honing, and other machines
- (1) Plate
- (1) Eyebolt with nuts
- (3) M12 mounting bolts
Wagler Competition Products’ Duramax Engine Lifting Plate Assembly offers a more accessible way of transporting a Duramax engine in and out of your vehicle. This is another product that proves Wagler Competition Products is the world leader in Duramax performance. To order, or for more information, visit WaglerCompetition.com or call (812) 636-0391.
STAY TUNED FOR A DEAL YOU CANNOT MISS NEXT WEEK!