1. Please complete the form below to obtain an RMA number.
2. Then CLICK HERE to download/print your return form for shipment.
(Please see below for a complete list of core prices.)
Making core returns to Wagler Competition is designed to be as easy as possible!
- For a full credit, all cores must be returned assembled, without holes or cracks and be rebuildable. Engine cores that are turned into us must be the same model as the engine purchased. The engine must still be assembled, have no visible cracks or holes, spin a full 360 degrees and be shipped back on the same engine skid used to ship the new or remanufactured engine to you. Additionally, we are unable to issue full credit for junkyard cores or cores that have been stored outside and exposed to the elements. Engine cores are inspected by our remanufacturer and credits are issued following that evaluation.
- Make sure all cores are drained of all fluids, reasonably clean and securely packaged for shipping. EPA regulations mandate that cores containing oil or antifreeze cannot be accepted. If your core comes in containing fluids, it will be returned to you.
- Caution-Cores returned after 30 days of the invoice date will have a 25% reduction in the potential core credit.
SEND ALL SHIPMENTS TO:
Wagler Competition Products
9612 N 675 E
Odon, IN 47562
Cummins 24v 5.9 and 6.7 head $700
Cummins 24v 5.9 and 6.7 short block $1850
Cummins 24v 5.9 and 6.7 short Long $2550
Cummins 24v 5.9 and 6.7 block only $950
Duramax LB7-LML head $300 per head $600 total
Duramax LB7-LML short block $1850
Duramax LB7-LML Long block $2450
Duramax LB7-LML Engine covers $500
Duramax Lb7-LML block only core $950
Injectors Core Charge – $150 x 8 = $1200
All cores must be returned within 30 days for full refund credit.
Must be good usable cores