Wagler Competition Products introduces the Duramax Engine Lifting Plate Assembly.
- Specifically designed to assist technicians and machinists safely handle 6.6L Duramax Engines.
- Compatible with all 6.6L Duramax Engines (2001-2016) (NOTE – WILL NOT WORK ON L5P).
- Mounts directly to engine block in same location as the turbo pedestal with supplied M12 bolts.
- Lifting eye is located towards the front of the plate to maintain COG (Center of Gravity).
- Numerous uses including the following –
* To remove/install complete engines.
* Assist engine mounting to stands.
* Lifting bare blocks in/out of boring, honing, and other machines.
- Contents include 1 Plate, 1 Eyebolt w/nuts, and 3 – M12 mounting bolts.